LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT (6-8 years experience)
Bluegreen is a regionally focused studio based in Aspen, Colorado that draws on a dedication to mountainous and urban communities of the Rocky Mountains. Our close relationship to the surrounding landscapes lends sensitivity to our work. Our focus is attention to detail at a boutique scale so that these physically small landscapes have a big impact on the greater landscape and cultural fabric. We are looking for an amazingly creative and collaborative landscape architect to join our progressive design studio.
Our ideal landscape architect has a minimum of six to eight years of experience and possesses the desire to create extraordinary work. We envision that this team member will grow with Bluegreen, and their talent and propensity for going beyond what they are initially hired to do will allow them to achieve impossible things.
Successful candidates will be:
• Proficient with AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, In Design, and Illustrator
• Adept at 3-D modeling including Sketchup, Rhino, and rendering such as Lumion
• Experienced in producing detailed design sets, including detailing
• Strong with design conceptualization and communication, including hand sketching
• Satisfied in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team environment both in-person and remotely
In particular, the following attributes are desired of candidates:
• licensed as a landscape Architect
• proven managing projects of a variety of scales from conceptual design through construction administration
• Proven experience working on multiple projects with pressing deadlines
• Proven experience mentoring staff, especially related to constructability issues
• Creative design contributor
• Engaging collaborator relations
• Inspiring presentation and communication skills
We look forward to receiving your cover letter, resume and portfolio (10mb or less) via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. In addition to extraordinary growth potential and opportunity for contribution, studio members enjoy excellent benefits including competitive salary, health benefits (including a ski pass!), paid holidays, flex and remote working, vacation, personal time off, professional memberships and continuing education benefits.